Any public administration committing to modernizing their Global System* must start with a clear understanding of its current situation in order to elaborate and control their future organization.
e-Map is a software application that supports the mapping of public administration assets operating in various areas: Civil Registry, Health, Education, Justice and States assets, real estate, and infrastructure.
Through the collection, centralization, exploitation, and analysis of all the data in accordance with GDPR regulation, e-Map provides public administrations with a tool to define and implement their improvement plan.
- Data collection organization and follow-up optimized based on a GIS
- Transfer and processing of the information even in low connectivity areas
- Visualization of all the data integrating BI and GIS open-source software
- Comprehensive inventory of public administration assets
HOW IT WORKS:
eMaps software application offers the following customizable functions:
- Registration of the agents
- Route planning and follow-up (definition of stages, routes, monitoring the progress, allocation of agents)
- Mission statement for the agents
Multi-channel data collection:
- From Android mobile application configured to optimize the agent time and limiting the risk of errors
- From paper forms: collect the document, digitalization, and integration in the process
Data centralization and processing:
- Data transfer using 4G/3G network or GSM network in areas with low or no connectivity
- Automatic and manual check to control and validate data quality
- Follow the progress of the data collection process, view the data, and modify them if necessary
Data analysis and reporting:
- Statistics and indicators using open-source BI software
- Visualization of the data on a map using open-source GIS software
- Capacity to superimpose recorded data on basic geographic maps (electrical networks, infra roads, sanitary maps, etc.)
Refers to all the processes, organization, functions and means allowing a public administration to perform its sovereign functions and deliver to the citizens the expected services. It is not a restriction to the Information & Technology System.